Fixed it.

This post marks the first of a series (more than one, anyway) in which I briefly share solutions that I have found to various problems. I think for the most part they will relate to Ubuntu Linux, but we’ll see. I hope that these posts will help others with the same problems so as to increase the utility of the effort that I put into finding the solutions for myself.

This post’s problem has to do with setting up a version of Windows in Virtualbox running on Ubuntu 12.10. I started out by following this guide, which seems a little outdated, and then I ran into an error depicted in the first post of this thread. Unfortunately, I do not have any screen-shots to share because I tried the solution I found in post #49 of that thread and it seems to have worked. At least now you have the links though!

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 123 other followers